Coral Cove Weddings Frequently Asked Questions levitra cost

Coral Cove will take care of all the legal paperwork. Before your arrival on the island, your wedding planner will require that you send the following documents:


  • Proof of citizenship – certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
  • Parent’s written consent if under 18 years of age.
  • Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
  • Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.


store Special Note:
All documents that are not issued in English must be translated by an Official Translator and subsequently certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of residence and by the nearest Jamaican Mission or Honorary Consulate.

 Italian nationals must notify their embassy and have a certified copy of their marriage certificate forwarded to their embassy to be legalized and translated

 French Canadians need a notarized translated copy of all documents and a photocopy of the original French documents.

Getting married in Jamaica is easy, you are legally required to be on the island 24 hours before your marriage. Unlike many other countries, there is no requirement for a blood test, to have your wedding in Jamaica

No problem mon!! If you are having guests at your wedding, just let us know and we will assign a personal reservationist to your group. She will work with all your guests in getting their rooms booked, as well as scheduling airport transfers. rx

Not a problem, be sure to let us know so we can make special arrangements.

We do have a Bridal Registry and we will be happy to work with your guests in adding more love to your very special day